Postal Department Recruitment 2017: Department of Posts (DOP) Has Invited Application Form For 25 Postman posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Postal Department Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 25-03-2017.More details of Postal Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Postal Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 25 Posts
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should be between 18 to 27 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs. 21700 to Rs.69100/- ( Pre-revised 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2000/-) Salary.
Selection Process : written test.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- & For SC/ST/Woman Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 25-03-2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
For Chamba:Supdt. Post Offices Chamba (H.P) – 176310
For Dehra: Supdt. Post Offices, Dehra- 177101 – H.P
For Dharamsala: Supdt. Post Offices, Dharamsala – H.P 176215
For Hamirpur: Sr. Supdt Post Offices, Hamirpur, (H.P) – 177001
For Mandi: Sr. Supdt Post Offices Mandi (H.P) – 175001
For Shimla: Sr. Supdt. Post Offices, Shimla, (H.P) – 171001
For Solan: Supdt. Post Offices, Solan, (H.P) – 173211
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-03-2017
About Postal Department :
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
Recent Posts :
- TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.tcs.com
- 700 Vacancies In Police Department Recruitment 2017
- Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.deloitte.com
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- HAL Recruitment 2017 - www.hal-india.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Reliance Industries Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.ril.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - www.indianarmy.nic.in
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.ibm.com
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - www.rites.com