Postal Department Recruitment 2017: Department of Posts (DOP) Has Invited Application Form For 31 Postman Assistant, MTS posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Postal Department Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 12-04-2017.More details of Postal Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Postal Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 31 Posts
Post Name :
1. Postal Assistant – 23
2. Sorting Assistant – 04
3. Postman – 02
4. MTS – 02 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should be between 18 to 27 Years (Post 1-3), 18 to 25 Years (Post 4).Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1800/2400/- Grade Pay Salary.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is Rs 400/- & All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Woman) Application Fee is – Nil.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 12-04-2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.) Room No. 205,
2nd Floor Office of the chief postmaster General,
MP. Circle Bhopal – 462012.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 12-04-2017
About Postal Department :
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts