Postal Department Recruitment 2017: Department of Posts (DOP) Has Invited Application Form For Various Agent posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Postal Department Official Notification and can attend walkin Interview On 15-03-2017.More details of Postal Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Postal Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay scale Details Go To Offcial notification
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with original certificates of educational qualification and experience, one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size self attested photograph the time of interview.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Date Of Walkin interview : 15-03-2017
About Postal Department :
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
Recent Posts :
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- TCS Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- HCL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2017
- FIS Global Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- HDFC Life Insurance Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp