Police Recruitment 2017 : Karnataka State Police Has Invited Application Form For Well Being Officers Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Police Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 12-05-2017.More details of Police Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Police Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Well Being Officers
2. Senior Well Being Officers
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Masters Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 28000/- (Post 1), Rs. 38000/- (Post 2) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 33 Years (for Well Being Officers), 35 Years (for Sr. Well Being Officers) Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ksp.gov.in.before or on 12-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-05-2017
About Karnataka State Police:
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore and Hubli-Dharwad city is headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP). Mangalore and Belgaum is headed by a DIG Deputy Inspector General of Police
The Director General and Inspector General of Police are the heads of the state’s police department, and under him are Additional Directors General of Police. Each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function: law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training or civil-rights enforcement.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp