Police Recruitment 2017 : Mumbai Police Has Invited Application Form For 1008 SI, Sales Tax Inspector, & Assistant Room Officer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Police Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 16-05-2017.More details of Police Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Police Recruitment 2017
No Of Posts: 1008 Posts
Post Name :
1. Police Sub Inspector: 650 Posts
2. Sales Tax Inspector: 251 Posts
3. Assistant Room Officer: 107 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs ::
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : physical endurance & measurement, written, trade, typing test on computer and computer formatting test.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application Form through official website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.before or on 16-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16-05-2017
About Mumbai Police:
Mumbai Police shall ensure the Rule of Law, enforce the law of the land impartially and firmly without fear or favour, and strive to create a fear free environment that is conducive to growth and development.Mumbai Police will remain committed to maintaining public order, preventing and detecting crime, maintaining and promoting communal harmony, ensuring a smooth flow of traffic, and taking strong action against terrorism, organized crime, anti-social / illicit activities / elements.
We will serve and protect all, particularly the downtrodden, the weak, women, minorities, senior citizen’s, slums dwellers, the poor & other marginalized sections of society. Prompt & compassionate response to every call of phentermine citizen’s in distress.We will keep our personal integrity high, work as a team to make the force corruption-free, bring in transparency in our functioning, strive continuously to raise the professional skills and work for the welfare of our force.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp