Police Department Recruitment 2017 : Karnataka State Police Has Invited Application Form For 59 Well Being Officers Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Police Department Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 27-04-2017.More details of Police Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Police Department Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Well Being Officers
2. Senior Well Being Officers
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Masters Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 28000/- (Post 1), Rs. 38000/- (Post 2) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 33 Years (Post 1), 35 Years (Post 2).Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Application Fee : All Candidates Application Fee Rs 100/-
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ksp.gov.in.before or on 27-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application :27-04-2017
About Karnataka State Police :
The Karnataka State Police is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The force is headed by the Director General of Police.
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore and Hubli-Dharwad city is headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP). Mangalore and Belgaum is headed by a DIG Deputy Inspector General of Police
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp