Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017: Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Has Invited Application Form For 120 Manager Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Oriental Bank of Commerce Official Notification and Apply online before Or On 26-04-2017.More details of Oriental Bank of Commerce Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 120
Post Name :
1. Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation) – 01
2. Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell – 01
3. Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant – 18
4. Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst) – 100 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree (MBA) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should be between 25 To 35 Years (Senior Manager), 23 To 35 Years (Manager), 21 To 30 Years (Assistant Manager) As On 01-04-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- (Post 3), Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Post 4).
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : The selection will be based on online test & Interview performance.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.obcindia.co.in.before or on 26-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 26-04-2017
About Oriental Bank of Commerce :
Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal, the first Chairman of the Bank, founded OBC in 1943 in Lahore. Within four years of its coming into existence,OBC had to face Partition. The bank had to close down its branches in the newly formed Pakistan and shift its registered office from Lahore to Amritsar. Lala Karam Chand Thapar, the then Chairman of the Bank, in a unique gesture honoured the commitments made to the depositors from Pakistan and paid every rupee to its departing customers.
The Bank has witnessed many ups and downs since its establishment. The period of 1970-76 is said to be the most challenging phase in the history of the Bank. At one time profit plummeted to ₹175, that prompted the owner of the bank, the Thapar House, to sell / close the bank. Then employees and leaders of the Bank came forward to rescue the Bank. The owners were moved and had to change their decision of selling the bank and in turn they decided to improve the position of the bank with the active cooperation and support of all the employees. Their efforts bore fruits and performance of the bank improved significantly. This was the turning point in the history of the bank.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp