ONGC Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Has Invited Application Form For 107 Technical Positions,Support Function Positions,Non-Executive Cadre Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ONGC Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 30-04-2017.More details of ONGC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ONGC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 107 Posts
Post Name :
1.Operations (Polymer, Utilities & Offsites, Technical Services)-39
2.Maintenance (Mechanical, Instrumentation)-17
Support Function Positions
3.Human Resources ( HR, Occupational Health Centre)-02
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree, Bachelor degree in Engineering, MBA/PG or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Minimum & Maximum age limit is 42 Years 35 Years (Post 1),45 Years 35 Years (Post 2),35 Years (Post 3) As On 30-04-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://career.opalindia.in.before or on 30-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-04-2017
About ONGC :
During pre-independence, the Assam Oil Company in the North-Eastern and Attock Oil company in North-Western part of undivided India were the only oil companies producing oil in the country. The major part of Indian sedimentary basins was deemed to be unfit for development of oil and gas resources.
After independence, the Government realized the importance of oil and gas for rapid industrial development and its strategic role in defence. Consequently, while framing the Industrial Policy Statement of 1948, the development of the hydrocarbon industry in the country was considered to be of utmost necessity.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts