ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017,Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has announced recruitment notification on 37 Posts for Technician Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 09-02-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 37 Posts
Post Name :
1. Technician Apprentices
Discipline Wise Vacancies :
1. Chemical : 06
2. Civil : 04
3. Electronics &Communication : 03
4. Instrumentation : 03
5. Mechanical : 11
6. Commercial Practice : 10 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Age limit for applying ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017 is As per rule of ONGC MRPL.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 3542/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test conducted by ONGC MRPL.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
Sr.Manager (HR- Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd,
Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 57503
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download application Form through official website http://mrpl.co.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 09-02-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 09-02-2017
Job Profile :
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. MRPL is located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State (India). The 15 Million Metric Tonne Refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units and a high flexibility to process Crudes of various API, delivering a variety of quality products.
MRPL, with its parent company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), a petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tonnes of Para Xylene. OMPL, situated in the adjacent Mangalore Special Economic Zone ( MSEZ).
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts