Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017, Oil India Limited (OIL) Has Invited Application Form For Senior Officer, Senior Engineer Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Oil India Limited Official Notification and Appy For This Post On 12th August 2017. More details of Oil India Limited Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Senior Engineer-Drilling
2. Senior Engineer-Field Engineering
3. Senior Engineer-Pipeline
4. Senior Engineer Production
5. Senior Engineer-Civil
6. Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist
7. Senior Biotechnologist
8. Senior Officer-HR
9. Senior Engineer-IT/ERP
10. Senior Engineer Telecom/ Instrumentation
11. Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer-Fire Service
12. Senior Officer-PA
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduate degree in Management/ Business Administration / Personnel Management. / Social Welfare / Social work / Industrial Relations / Mass Communication / Public Relations / Social Work / Rural Management.
Age Limit : All Interested Candidates Maximum age limit is 34 years for Senior Officer & 32 years For Senior Engineer.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- Per month
Selection Process : Written Test, GD & Viva Voce & Pre Employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Online. No fee for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWD Candidates
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Interested And Eligible candidates may apply Online through www.oil-india.com from 13th July 2017 to 12thAugust 2017.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12th August 2017
Last Date of Submission of Fee: 16th August 2017
About Oil India Limited :
Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam,hold approx 9000 plus employee, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The company is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.
OIL is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. The company’s history spans the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts