NTPC Recruitment 2017: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Has Invited Application Form For 150 Diploma Trainee Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for NTPC Official Notification and Apply online before or On 26-04-2017.More details of NTPC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
NTPC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 150 Posts
Post Name :
1. Diploma Trainee
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 35 Years As on 26-04-2017. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : All Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test will be made available at http://jvdtcareers.net All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test for which they have to download the admit card from the same website. No other communication will be sent to such candidates through post.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible may fill the online application through official website http://www.jvdtcareers.net.before or on 26-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-04-2017
About NTPC :
NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 48,028 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts