Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017: Northeast Frontier Railway Has Invited Application Form For Visiting Specialist posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Northeast Frontier Railway Official Notification and Apply Offline before Or On 27-04-2017.More details of Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Super Specialist
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 30 to 64 Years (Post 1), Not Exceed 65 years (Post 2).Age Relaxation as Per The govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale :
For Super Specialist:
- 2 hours a day for 6 day/ week: Rs. 40,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 4 days/ week: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 2 days/ week: Rs. 12,500/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 6 day/ week: Rs. 32,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 4 days/ week: Rs. 20,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 2 days/ week: Rs. 10,000/- pm
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 27-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 27-04-2017
About Northeast Frontier Railway :
The Departmental Set up at Head Quarter Level & Divisional set up in the field, assists General Manager for running the Railways. Various departments namely, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom, Operations, Commercial, Safety, Accounts, Security, Personal & Medical headed by a Senior Administrative Grade / Higher Administrative Grade officer, provide Technical and operational support to the Divisions in Train operations.
Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp