North Western Railway Recruitment 2017: North Western Railway Has Invited Application Form For Honorary Visiting Specialists Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for North Western Railway Official Notification and Apply offline before Or On 31-05-2017.More details of North Western Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Honorary Visiting Specialists
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Doctoral qualification DM/ MCh or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 to 64 years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 32000/- (for Specialist) & Rs. 40000/- (for Super Specialist) Salary.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Interview
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 31-05-2017.
Chief Medical Director,
North Western Railway,
Near Jawahar Circle,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31-05-2017
About North Western Railway :
North Western Railway came being on 1st October, 2002. It was carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways. The formation of this zone along with five other new zones was first approved by Railway Board on 16th September, 1996 and foundation stone for this zone was laid on 17th October 1996 by the then Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda at K.P. Singh Stadium, Jaipur. The impetus for formation of New Zone came with the Government of India notification no. 97/E&R/700/1/Notification dated 14.06.2002 wherein it was decided that North Western Railway with its jurisdiction over existing Jaipur and Ajmer divisions of Western Railway and Jodhpur and Bikaner divisions of Northern Railway was to come into effect from 1.10.2002.
Recent Posts :
- CSS Corp Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Karvy Computershare Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- ALLSEC Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- inTarvo Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- ISRO Recruitment 2017 | www.isro.gov.in
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp | www.wipro.com
- Accenture Job Openings For Freshers | www.accenture.com
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp At Chennai
- Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment 2017