NIT Recruitment 2017,National Institute of Technology has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or Before 31-01-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
NIT Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 12 Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant Professor – 06
2. Professor – 03
3. Associate Professor – 03 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Ph.D / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus 6000/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- plus 10,500/- (Post 2), 9500/- (Post 3).
Selection Process : Selection Process will be based On Personal Interview.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.nitp.ac.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 31-01-2017.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PH) Application Fee is – 300/-
- NHAI Recruitment 2017
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
The Director National Institute of Technology,
Patna Ashok Rajpath Patna – 800005 (Bihar).
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 31-01-2017.
Job Profile :
The Government started fourteen RECs between 1959 and 1965, at Warangal, Calicut, Durgapur, Kurukshetra, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Nagpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surathkal, Surat, Trichy, Bhopal, and Allahabad. It established one in Silchar in 1967 and added two others located at Hamirpur in 1986, and Jalandhar in 1987.
The RECs were jointly operated by the central government and the concerned state government. Non-recurring expenditures and expenditures for post-graduate courses during the REC period were borne by the central government while recurring expenditure on undergraduate courses was shared equally by central and state governments.
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com