NIRD Recruitment Notification 2017, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD) for Clerk, Typist Posts. So, All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibilitydetails for NIRD Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 15-07-2017. More details of NIRD Recruitment Notification 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
NIRD Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04
2. LDC/ Typist – 17 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit :
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years (Post 1). Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 27 Years (Post 2). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1900/2400/- Grade Pay.
Selection Process : Interview
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official websitehttp://www.nird.org.in .before or on 15-07-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 15-07-2017.
Click Here For NIRD Official Notification
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp