NHAI Recruitment 2017,National Highways Authority of India has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or Before 19-01-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
NHAI Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 10 Posts
Post Name :
1. Site Engineer – 10 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 56 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 50,000/-.
Selection Process : Interview
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.nhai.org . After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 19-01-2017.
Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer,
Uttarakhand, National Highways Authority of India,
House No.58/37, Balbir Road Dehradun-248001.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 19-01-2017.
Job Profile :
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways.
The NHAI was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. In February 1995, the Authority was formally made an autonomous body. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways.
Recent Posts :
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Xchanging Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Convergys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- L&T infotech Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Digital Minds Walkin Interview For Freshers/Experience
- ADP Off Campus Drive For Freshers