NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) Has Invited Application Form For Deputy Manager Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for NHAI Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 31st July 2017. More details of NHAI Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 40 Posts
Post Name :
1. Deputy Manager posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have complete Engineering Degree (Civil) or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit : Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum Age is 30 years as on 31.07.2017. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Candidates can get salary Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- per month.
Application Fee : Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay No Application Fees
Selection Process : After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Written Test & Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.nhai.org . before or on 31-07-2017.
The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruchirappalli – 620 001
Important Dates :
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 31st July 2017
About NHAI :
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways.
The NHAI was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. In February 1995, the Authority was formally made an autonomous body. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts