National Health Mission Notification 2017, National Health Mission has announced recruitment notification on 44 Posts for Act/Trade Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 17-01-2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
National Health Mission Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 44 Posts
Post Name :
1. Specialists Doctors – 31
2. Pediatricians for DEIC – 03
3. Medical Officer(MBBS) – 10 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed M.D. / M.S. /DGO, F.F.A.R.C.S., R,C.P & S, MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 90,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 70,000/- (Post 2), Rs.30,000/- (Post 3).
Selection Process : Interview
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All job Hunters seeking through direct recruitment process are advised to Download and read vacancy notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official websitehttp://tripuranrhm.gov.in. Aspirant must reach advertised venue and attend walkin interview on the dates mentioned below with all original document and xerox copies, filled in application form (if required) as mentioned in detailed advertisement. 17-01-2017.
Postal Address :
state Heal mily wlifare society,
Important Dates :
Date and Schedule of walkin interview: 17-01-2017 .
Job Profile :
The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
Recent Posts :
- LIC Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp As Insurance Adviser
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com
- Tech Mahindra Walkin For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Sitel Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sitel.com
- Accenture Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- Bajaj Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.bajajallianz.com
- HCL Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.hcl.com
- Accel Frontline Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.accelfrontline.com
- Firstsource Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.firstsource.com
- EXL Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.exlservice.com