Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017: Nainital Bank Has Invited Application Form For Project Head Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Nainital Bank Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 08-05-2017.More details of Nainital Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Project Head
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology, Post Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.nainitalbank.co.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 08-05-2017.
Email : email@example.com
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 08-05-2017
About Nainital BankNainital Bank :
The Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) (known as Nainital Bank) is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, the second largest bank in India. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and has over 130 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana. It has a total business of more than Rs. 8000 (Crore) and aims to be TTC (Ten Thousand Crore), and is listed as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
Nainital Bank was founded by Govind Ballabh Pant. In 1975, the government-owned Bank of Baroda (BOB), the second largest bank in India, acquired a 98.6% (around 99%) stake in the bank and made it a subsidiary.
In April 2004, National Insurance Company (NIC) signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank’s branches across Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi states. The bank had a net worth of around Rs 1.12 billion on as on 31 March 2006. It bank launched its rights issue in September 2009, to expand its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) to 14 per cent, this came after it previously withdrew its plans for an IPO due to adverse market conditions in 2007; by April 2010, the right issue had raised ₹300 million (US$4.6 million).
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in