NABARD Recruitment Notification 2017, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Has Invited Application Form For Manager (RDBS) posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 07-07-2017. More details of NABARD Recruitment Notification like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 17 Posts
Post Name :
1. Manager (RDBS) General – 09
2. Manager (RDBS) Agriculture – 08
Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 Years As on 01-06-2017. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- .
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For Post Wise Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.nabard.org before or on 7th July 2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 16-06-2017.
Closing Date For Apply Online : 07-07-2017.
About NABARD :
NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982.
Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore, its’ paid up capital stood at Rs. 5,000 crore as on 31 March 2016. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, the Government of India today holds Rs. 4,980 crore (99.60%) while Reserve Bank of India holds Rs. 20.00 crore (0.40%).
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp