NABARD Recruitment Notification 2017, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Manager posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 07-07-2017. More details of NABARD Recruitment Notification like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 96 Posts
Post Name :
1. General – 46
2. Economics – 05
3. Agriculture – 06
4. Agriculture Engineering – 02
5. Plantation & Horticulture – 04
6. Animal Husbandry – 05
7. Fisheries – 03
8. Food Processing – 03
9. Forestry – 03
10. Environmental Engineering – 03
11. Water Resource Development & Management – 04
12. Social Work – 02
13. Chartered Accountant – 03
14. Company Secretary – 02 posts
Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree achelor’s Degree, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Company Secretary, P.G. Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be age limit 21 Years to upper age limit 30 Years As On 01-06-2017. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/-.
Selection Process : Written Test, Interview
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For Post Wise Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.nabard.org. before or on 10-07-2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 10-07-2017 .
About NABARD :
NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982.
Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore, its’ paid up capital stood at Rs. 5,000 crore as on 31 March 2016. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, the Government of India today holds Rs. 4,980 crore (99.60%) while Reserve Bank of India holds Rs. 20.00 crore (0.40%).
Recent Posts :
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017 For Various Posts
- District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- UDA Recruitment Notification 2017 For Lecturer Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 For 1325 Posts
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts