Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017, Kolkata Municipal Corporation Has Invited Application Form For Medical Officer’s posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Municipal Corporation Official Notification and walkin In interview On 25th July 2017. More details of Municipal Corporation Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Medical Officer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 66 Years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 40,000/-
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply :
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application form & attested copies of certificates & Document at the time of Interview.
Venue Details :
For Venue Details Go To Official Notification.
Important Dates :
Date of Interview: 25th July 2017 at 11.30 AM
About Municipal Corporation :
The KMC was established in 1876. Under the guidance of the first Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made provision for the enfranchisement of women and the election of a Mayor annually; the first was Chittaranjan Das with NIYAZ Ahamed as his Chief Executive Officer.Later mayors include Deshapriya Jatindra Mohan Sengupta, Bidhan Chandra Roy, Nalini Ranjan Sarkar, Abul Kasem Fazlul Haque, and for the 2010-2015 term, Sovan Chatterjee.
The city is divided into 144 administrative wards that are grouped into 15 boroughs. Each of these wards elects a councillor to the KMC. Each borough has a committee consisting of the councillors elected from the respective wards of the boroughs. The Corporation, through the borough committees, maintains government-aided schools, hospitals and municipal markets and partakes in urban planning and road maintenance. The corporation as the apex body discharges its function through the Mayor-in-Council, consisting of a mayor, assisted by a deputy mayor, and ten other elected members of the KMC. The mayor is responsible for the overall functioning of the KMC and has a tenure of five years. At present, the All India Trinamool Congress holds the power in the KMC.
Recent Posts :
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- RCB Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts