MPSC Recruitment 2017. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. More details of
MPSC Recruitment 2017 how to apply are given below…
MPSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
Name And No. of Posts
1. District Health Officer
Qualification : Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done Post Graduation Degree (MBBS) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 38 Years (for Unreserved), 43 Years (for Reserved)
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale :
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in before or on 25th May 2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 05-05-2017.
Last Date For Apply Online : 25-05-2017.
About High MPSC :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com