Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017: Grenadiers Regimental Centre Jabalpur (Ministry of Defence) Has Invited Application Form For Cook, Tailor, Barber, Washer Man posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Ministry of Defence Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On With In 30 Day’s.More details of Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
4. Washer Man
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 Years.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay (Post 1),Rs. 5200 – 20,200/-With 1800/- (Post 2-4)Grade Pay Salary.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.davp.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on With In 30 Day’s.
The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre,
Jabalpur (MP) Pin – 482001
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : With In 30 Day’s
About Ministry of Defence :
The Ministry of Defence (Hindi: रक्षा मंत्रालय, Raksha Mantralay) (abbreviated as MoD) is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces. The Ministry has the largest budget among the federal departments of India and currently maintains sixth in military expenditure among countries of the world.
The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the country. The Ministry of Defence provides policy framework and resources to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defence of the country. The Armed Forces (including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy) and Indian Coast Guard under the Defence Ministry are primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation.
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts