Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017, MOD (Army Air Defence) Odisha Government Has Invited Application Form For 19 Lower Division Clerk Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Ministry of Defence Official Notification and Apply fOR this Post Before Or On 23rd July 2017. More details of Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Central Level Job
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : As per the Government of India Recruitment 2017 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs.19,900/- Per Month
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested And eligible candidates can visit the official website of Ministry Of Defence, www.mod.nic.in to download official notification and application form. The Last date to download the application form and to apply is 23rd July 2017.
Important Dates :
Start Date for the submission of application form: 01st July 2017
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 23rd July 2017
About Ministry of Defence :
The Ministry of Defence (Hindi: रक्षा मंत्रालय, Raksha Mantralay) (abbreviated as MoD) is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces. The Ministry has the largest budget among the federal departments of India and currently maintains sixth in military expenditure among countries of the world.
The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the country. The Ministry of Defence provides policy framework and resources to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defence of the country. The Armed Forces (including Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy) and Indian Coast Guard under the Defence Ministry are primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts