Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Has Invited Application Form For 45 Station Controller, JE & Other posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 31-03-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 45 Posts
Post Name :
1. Station Controller / Train Operator: 16
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06
3. Junior Engineer (Electronics): 01
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04
6. Junior Accountant: 01
7. Customer Relations Assistant: 06
8. Maintainer (Fitter): 04
9. Maintainer (Electronics): 06
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade / Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognized Board for Post No. 1, Degree in relevant Engineering in Civil / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Electrical from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks of equivalent Grade / Level for Post No. 2 to 5, Graduation in Commerce with 50% marks for Post No. 6. For more details refer the notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 28 years (Post 1 to 7), 18 to 38 years (Post 8 & 9) as on 0-01-2018.Age Relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 3600/- (Post – 1 to 6) Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/- (Post – 7) Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (Post – 8, 9) In addition, DA, HRA & other allowances as applicable.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Psychometric Test, Interview, Medical Fitness Test for Post 1, Written Test & Medical Fitness Test for Post 2 to 9.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through JMRC website www.jmrcrecruitment.in.from 22.02.2017 to 31.03.2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-03-2017
About Metro Rail :
Jaipur Metro is a rapid transit system in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Construction on the mostly elevated part of the first line, called Phase 1A, comprising 9.63 kilometres (5.98 mi) of route from Mansarovar to Chandpole Bazaar, started on 13 November 2010, and was completed in 2014. The project’s commercial run was delayed to early 2014, to December 2014, and then to April 2015. After receiving safety clearance from Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) in May 2015, Jaipur Metro began commercial service between Chandpole and Mansarovar on 3 June 2015. The Jaipur Metro Rail system is India’s sixth metro rail system after those in Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai. It is also touted as one of the fastest built metro systems in India.
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com