Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Has Invited Application Form For Section Engineer Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online before or on 26th August 2017. More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Section Engineer
2. Section Engineer (Traction)
3. Section Engineer (AFC)
4. Section Engineer (Telecom)
5. Section Engineer (Signaling)
6. Section Engineer (Civil/RSS)
7. Section Engineer (System Design)
8. Section Engineer (E&M, Lifts & Escalator)
9. Section Engineer (TVS & ECS)
10. Section Engineer (Depot)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Engineering degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : For Post Wise Qualification details Go To official Notification. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : ₹ 35,910/- Per Month. For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go to Official Notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based On Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.bmrc.co.in . before or on 26th August 2017.
General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
Important Dates :
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 26th August 2017.
About Metro Rail :
Namma Metro (literally “Our Metro”), also known as Bangalore Metro, is a metro system serving the city of Bangalore (Bengaluru) in Karnataka, India. Namma Metro is India’s second largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations, after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Namma Metro ranked the 99th largest metro system in terms of length and 92nd largest metro network in terms of number of operating stations in the world. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India. The metro network consists of two colour-coded lines, with a total length of 31.52 kilometres serving 30 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using standard-gauge tracks. The metro has an average daily ridership of 175,000 passengers.
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts