Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Has Invited Application Form For Surveyor Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Attend walkin Interview On 20-05-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma in Land and City Survey or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 62 Years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 22000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based On interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates are required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on 20-05-2017.
BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor,
BMTC Complex, K.H. Road,
Important Dates :
Date of Walkin Interview: 20-05-2017
About Metro Rail :
Namma Metro (literally “Our Metro”), also known as Bangalore Metro, is a metro system serving the city of Bangalore (Bengaluru) in Karnataka, India. Namma Metro is India’s second largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations, after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Namma Metro ranked the 99th largest metro system in terms of length and 92nd largest metro network in terms of number of operating stations in the world. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India. The metro network consists of two colour-coded lines, with a total length of 31.52 kilometres serving 30 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using standard-gauge tracks. The metro has an average daily ridership of 175,000 passengers.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp