Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Has Invited Application Form For Joint General Manager posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online before Or On 30-04-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Joint General Manager (Civil)
Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 48 years as on 01-04-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 36600-62000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Shortlist & Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply online through Official website https://kochimetro.org on or before 30-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-04-2017
About Metro Rail :
Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of ₹51.81 billion (US$770 million), A 13.4 km (8.3 mi) section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom will open in April 2017.A second 5 km (3.1 mi) section from Palarivattom up to Maharaja’s College will be made operational by June 2017.
The Kerala government hoped the Centre would approve a funding structure similar to that used for the Delhi Metro, but they were turned down. The Union Government supported using public–private partnership (PPP) on the build-operate-transfer model. The LDF state government wanted it to be in public sector, which was not accepted to the Central Government. The victory of the United Democratic Front (UDF) in the 2011 Kerala legislative assembly elections, changed the scenario in the state and it was decided that the Kochi Metro would follow the Chennai Metro and Delhi Metro models, and would be implemented on a joint venture basis, with investments by the Central and State Government. A Cabinet decision was taken to form a special purpose vehicle (SPV) called Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) as per orders from Planning Commission and the Union Government for the implementation, operation and maintenance of the metro project.
Recent Posts :
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com
- HP Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.hp.com