Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Has Invited Application Form For Site Engineer (Civil) posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and attend walkin Interview On 22-04-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Site Engineer (Civil)
Qualification : Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Govt. and should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 12-04-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.40,000/- Salary.
Selection Process : The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension,aptitude and physical fitness.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application from with one set of self attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community, latest passport size photograph and all the original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
Venue Details :
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.
Important Dates :
Date of Interview : 22-04-2017
About Metro Rail :
The Chennai Metro, officially Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The system commenced revenue service in 2015 after partially opening during the first phase of the project, which consisted of lines along two corridors covering a length of 45.1 kilometres (28.0 mi). The Government of India approved the plan for a 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) extension in 2016.
Upon completion, the Chennai Metro will be the first metro project in India that will integrate other public transportation systems and the project is expected to reduce the commuting time by 75% from one end of the city to the other. The system would also takeover the existing Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System, which would be upgraded to operate using the rolling stock of the Chennai Metro. CMRL was recognised by the International Association of Public Transport in 2011.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in