Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Has Invited Application Form For 02 Manager posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 08-04-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 02 Posts
Post Name :
1. Sr. Dy. CPM (Elect) – E4 – 01
2. Dy. CPM (NFR) – E3 – 01 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Science in Electrical/Electronic or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 48 years (Post 1), 45 years (Post 2).Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 29100- 54500 with Rs. 7600/- Grade Pay (Post1),Rs. 20600-46500 with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay (post 2) Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview, Medical Examination..
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.metrorailnagpur.com.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 08-04-2017.
Addl. General Manager (HR) Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road,
Civil Lines Nagpur – 440001
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 08-04-2017
About Metro Rail :
Nagpur Metro is an under construction rapid transit system for the city of Nagpur, India. It is estimated to cost ₹86.80 billion (US$1.3 billion). In February 2014, the Government of Maharashtra gave approval for the Metro Project, while Government of India’s Ministry of Urban Development had given “In Principle” approval for the Project. On 20 August 2014, Union Cabinet gave approval for the development of project, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid foundation stone on 21 August on his visit to city. Construction on the project began on 31 May 2015, with trial run expected by the mid of 2017 and an anticipated partial commercial operation on line 1 in 2018.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp