Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Has Invited Application Form For Director (Works) posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 12-04-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 01 Posts
Post Name :
1. Director (Works)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 45 to 57 Years As On 01-02-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 75000-100000/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com.After Filling The application form,candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 12-04-2017.
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017
- Bank Of india Recruitment 2017
- ESIC Recruitment 2017
- CANARA Bank Recruitment 2017
GM (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road New Delhi
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 12-04-2017
About Metro Rail :
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations. A member of Nova Group of Metros, the network consists of five colour-coded regular lines and the faster Airport Express line, with a total length of 213 kilometres (132 mi) serving 160 stations (including 6 on Airport Express line). The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. The metro has an average daily ridership of 2.661 million passengers, and, as of August 2010, had already carried over 1.25 billion passengers since its inception.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp