Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Has Invited Application Form For 03 Assistant General Manager Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 13-04-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 03 Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant General Manager
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.Com, M. Com / MBA (Finance) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : For Postwise Age Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 50000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based On interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://bmrc.co.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 13-04-2017.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-04-2017
About Metro Rail :
Namma Metro (literally “Our Metro”), also known as Bangalore Metro, is a metro system serving the city of Bangalore (Bengaluru) in Karnataka, India. Namma Metro is India’s second largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations, after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Namma Metro ranked the 99th largest metro system in terms of length and 92nd largest metro network in terms of number of operating stations in the world. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India. The metro network consists of two colour-coded lines, with a total length of 31.52 kilometres serving 30 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using standard-gauge tracks. The metro has an average daily ridership of 175,000 passengers.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp