Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Kolkata Metro Rail Has Invited Application Form For 03 Sports Quota posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Metro Rail Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 10-03-2017.More details of Metro Rail Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 03 Posts
Post Name :
1. Basketball(Men) – 01
2. Cricket (Men) – 01
3. Football (Men) – 01 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th/ 12th /Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 Years As On 01-07-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/ 2000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on merit on their performance in trial and interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Unreserved Categories Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/- & SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Person with disabilities (PWDs), Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Categories Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.mtp.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 10-03-2017.
Chief Personnel Officer,
Metro Railway / Kolkata,
Metro Rail Bhavan(2nd Floor),
33/1, J.L.Nehru road, Kolkata-700071
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-03-2017
About Metro Rail :
The Kolkata Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kolkata and the districts of South 24 Parganas and North 24 Parganas and will soon serve Howrah in the Indian state of West Bengal. The network currently consists of one operational line of 27.22 km from Noapara to Kavi Subhash with five other lines in various phases of construction. The Kolkata Metro was the first metro railway in India, opening for commercial services from 1984. On 29 December 2010, Metro Railway, Kolkata became the 17th zone of the Indian Railways, operated by the Ministry of Railways. There are 300 metro services daily carrying over 650,000 passengers making it the second busiest metro system in India.
Recent Posts :
- Hacked By ReKaNErrOr
- Hacked By ReKaNErrOr
- MindTree Job Openings For Freshers - www.mindtree.com
- Progressive Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.progressive.in
- Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.kmcgov.in
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Hacked by ReKaNErrOr
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 - www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - thomsonreuters.com
- Abhibus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.abhibus.com