Metro Rail Notification 2017, Noida Metro Rail has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts . So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organisation they May apply for this post on or before 15-12-2016 (Extended up to 28/01/2017).Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Metro Rail Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 745 Posts
Post Name :
1. Station Controller/Train Operator -194
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 65
3. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – 59
4. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 63
5. Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – 18
6. Jr.Engineer/ Civil – 20
7. Account Assistant – 08
8. Office Assistant – 06
9. Stenographer – 01
10. Maintainer – 311 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/ Electronics & Communication /Mechanical Engineering, ITI (NCVT/SCVT), Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 28 Years (Post 1-9), 18 to 25 Years (Post 10). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates per Month INR Rs. 13500 – 25520/- (Post 1,3-6), Rs. 10170 – 18500/- (Post 2,7-9), Rs. 8000 – 14140/- (Post 10).
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview, Medical Test & Psycho Test.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 400/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – 150/-
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com .before or on 15-12-2016 (Extended up to 28-01-2017).
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017).
Date of Application Fee at Bank : 07-11-2016 (Extended up to 31st January 2017).
Job Profile :
In 2006, the National Urban Transport Policy proposed the construction of a metro rail system in every city with a population of 20 lakh (2 million). On 11 August 2014, Union Urban Development Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu announced that the Union Government would provide financial assistance, for the implementation of a metro rail system, to all Indian cities having population of more than 1 million.
The majority of the planned projects will be implement through special purpose vehicles, which will be established as 50:50 joint ventures between the Union and respective State Government. The Union Government will invest an estimated ₹5 lakh crore (US$74 billion). Currently, rapid transit systems operate in 15 cities and more are under construction or in planning in several cities of India.
Recent Posts :
- Convergys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.convergys.com
- Thomson Reuters Walkin Interview For Freshers/Experience
- ATS Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.servicesats.com
- Notice for Candidates of 2nd Stage RRB NTPC (Graduate) Exam against
- AXA Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp For Multiple Vacancies
- WNS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp As Travel Agent
- Manappuram Finance Walkin Drive For Freshers/Experience
- Firstsource Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp As Associate
- Nippon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.nipponpaint.co.in
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com