Manappuram Finance Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Front Desk/Cashier/Billing Positions in Amritsar, Jalandhar Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Manappuram Finance Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Manappuram Finance Ltd
Designation : Front Desk/Cashier/Billing
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Location : Amritsar, Jalandhar
Are You Looking for Today Punjab Walk in Click Here
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Attractive Salary and Incentive.
- Outstation Allowance when posted outside home District /State.
- PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity & Other Benefits.
- Free bachelor accommodation for outstation candidates.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Manappuram Finance Ltd. is one of India’s leading gold loan NBFCs. Promoted by Shri. V.P. Nandakumar, the current MD & CEO, its origins go back to 1949 when it was founded in the coastal village of Valapad (Thrissur District) by his late father Mr. V.C. Padmanabhan. The firm was involved in pawn broking and money lending carried out on a modest scale. Shri Nandakumar took over the reins in 1986 after his father expired.
Since then, it has been a story of unparalleled growth with many milestones crossed. Incorporated in 1992, Manappuram Finance Ltd. has grown at a rapid pace. Today, it has 3,747 branches across 28 states/UTs with assets under management (AUM) of nearly Rs.13,0140 million and a workforce of 19,372.
Soon after it commenced its operations, the company gathered several “firsts” to its credit. The first non banking financial company (NBFC) in Kerala to receive a Certificate of Registration issued by the RBI, it was also among the earliest to go for an IPO in 1995. In 2007, it became the first Kerala based NBFC to receive investment from foreign institutional investors (FIIs) when the celebrated PE fund, Sequoia Capital, invested Rs.700 million along with Hudson Equity Holdings.
Apply Mode : Walkin
You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walkin Date : 7th to 28th Jan 2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 PM
Walk in interview scheduled in January 2017- for Details, Please visit :
Contact Name : Anil Kumar
Contact Number : 9357477628
Website : manappuram.com
For More Related Jobs :
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts