LIC Recruitment 2017: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Has Invited Application Form For 560 Advisor posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for LIC Official Notification and Apply online before or On 30-11-2017.More details of LIC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
LIC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 560 Posts
Post Name :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Must Pass 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 64 years as on 31-11-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 15600-39100/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection Process Written Test, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.licindia.in. before or on 30-11-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-11-2017
About LIC :
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1,560,482 crore (US$230 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalised the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp