Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Has Invited Application Form For Probationary Officers Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Official Notification and Apply online before Or On 17-04-2017.More details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
1. Probationary Officer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should be between 20 to 30 Years. Any candidate born between 02.03.1987 and 01.03.1997 (both dates inclusive).Age relaxation as per the rules.
Pay Scale : Candidates are will get selected against Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment will receive a impressive & satisfactory amount of salary per month.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
Application Fee : For All Candidates Applucation Fee Rs. 650/-
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates May Fill the Online application form https://www.lvbank.com. Before Or On 17-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17-04-2017
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank :
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their objective was to cater to the financial needs of people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading businesses, industry and agriculture. The bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926. Subsequent to introduction of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949 and Reserve Bank of India as the regulator for the banking sector, the bank obtained its banking license from RBI on 19,June 1958, and on 11, August 1958 it became a ‘scheduled commercial bank’ signifying capability to operate as a full-fledged commercial bank.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in