KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Has Invited Application Form For General Manager, Deputy General Manager & Chartered Accountants Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for KSRTC Official Notification and Apply Online On 31st July 2017. More details of KSRTC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. General Manager
2. Deputy General Manager
3. Chartered Accountants
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA (Finance) or B.Tech with MBA from IIM or a Nationally reputed institution, Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit For General Manager 50 years & For DGM/Chartered Accountants 45 years
- If You Want More Govt Jobs
Pay Scale : Rs. 75,000 – 1.5 lakh/- Per Month
Selection Process : Selection will be Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Nill
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs
How To Apply : All Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph send to the below mentioned address.
Address : The Secretary to Government, Transport Department, Room No. 394, Main Blocl, Government Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram-1 on or before 31st July 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission Of Application: 31st July 2017
About KSRTC :
The State Transport, which was being administered as a Department of the Govt. of Mysore was subsequently converted into an independent Corporation under Section 3 of the Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950 on 1st of August 1961. The assets and liabilities of MGRTD excepting those of BTS unit as on 01-08-1961 were passed on to the new Corporation, which was named as MSRTC. The assets and liabilities of the residual MGRTD i.e. of BTS Unit were subsequently passed on to the Corporation on 1st of October 1961. Thus, Corporation was ultimately established for the entire State of Mysore.
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts