Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Has Invited Application Form For Junior Engineer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Konkan Railway Official Notification and Online Apply Before Or On 12-05-2017.More details of Konkan Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Have Completed Diploma (Civil / Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 32 Years as on 01-07-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay Salary.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Medical Exam conducted by Konkan Railway.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.konkanrailway.com. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 12-05-2017.
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6,
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 12-05-2017
About Konkan Railway :
The Konkan Railway is a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways but without any divisional structure unlike other railways zones in India. It is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangaluru. During its initial years of operation in the mountainous Konkan region, a spate of accidents prompted Konkan Railway to investigate new technologies. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are a few of the innovations from Konkan Railway. It was the missing link between Mumbai, Maharashtra and Mangaluru, Karnataka and further to the south western coastal cities of India. The 741 km (461 mi) line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka states in India. The first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, the Republic Day of India.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp