Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Has Invited Application Form For Junior Engineer Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 16-07-2017. More details of Konkan Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Junior Engineer/ S&T – 07 posts
Qualification : Candidates should have done Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 32 Years As on 01-07-2017.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay .
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Medical Exam.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 200/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.konkanrailway.com. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 16th July 2017.
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Office of Sr. Recruitment Officer at Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614 .
Important Dates :
Last Date of Online Application Is : 16-07-2017.
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 17-07-2017.
About Konkan Railway :
The Konkan Railway is a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways but without any divisional structure unlike other railways zones in India. It is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangaluru. During its initial years of operation in the mountainous Konkan region, a spate of accidents prompted Konkan Railway to investigate new technologies. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are a few of the innovations from Konkan Railway. It was the missing link between Mumbai, Maharashtra and Mangaluru, Karnataka and further to the south western coastal cities of India. The 741 km (461 mi) line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka states in India. The first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, the Republic Day of India.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp