Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017, Karnataka State Police Has Invited Application Form For Civil Police Constable Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for KSP Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 22-06-2017. More details of Police Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Civil Police Constable – 1313 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month INR Rs. 11600 – 21000/-
Age Limit : For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process : Written Exam, Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ksp.gov.in.before or on 22-06-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 22-06-2017
About Karnataka State Police:
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore and Hubli-Dharwad city is headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP). Mangalore and Belgaum is headed by a DIG Deputy Inspector General of Police
The Director General and Inspector General of Police are the heads of the state’s police department, and under him are Additional Directors General of Police. Each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function: law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training or civil-rights enforcement.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp