Kangra Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017, Kangra Cooperative Bank Limited has Been going to announces Recruitment for Clerk, Computer Operator Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 27-06-2017. More details of Kangra Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Kangra Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Grade III (Assistant Manager) – 21
2. Grade III (Junior Computer Programmer) – 08
3. Grade IV Clerk (for General Public) – 115
4. Grade IV Clerk (Against trained Secretary of PACS Qouta) – 43
5. Grade IV Clerk (Against employee of COOP. Society Qouta) – 11
6. Grade IV Computer Operator – 18
Qualification : Candidates should have done 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 4200/3200/- Grade Pay .
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 Years As on 31-05-2017.
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.hpbose.org before or on 27th June 2017.
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts From : 08-06-2017.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 27-06-2017.
Written Exam Date : 08-07-2017 & 09-07-2017.
About Kangra Cooperative Bank :
The Kangra Cooperative Bank Ltd. started in a very humble way as a small Thrift/Credit Society in March, 1960 by a few friends of Distt. Kangra of Himachal to help out the people of Himachal residing in Delhi to uplift their economic conditions and tide over the financial hardships. Dedication, sincerity and honesty of these members/associates brought rich fruits and this Thrift/Credit Society grew up into a big society within twelve years after its formation and successful running was converted into a primary urban Cooperative Bank in 1972 by RBI and was permitted to carry out banking activities including acceptance of deposits from public (non-members) by opening their Saving, Current and RD A/c’s.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp