Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment notification For Revenue Employee, Amin Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 26th July 2017. More details of JSSC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
2. Revenue Employee
3. Junior Regional Investigator
4. Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th , ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month INR Rs. 21,700-50,000/- Per Month
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Exam, Interview
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee :
General/OBC job applicants have to pay Application Fee is :Rs.460/- & All Other Job applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) have to pay Application Fee is :Rs.115/-
How To Apply: All Interested candidates And eligible candidates can visit the official website of JSSC, www.jssc.in. Last date to submit their online application form is 26th July 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 26-07-2017
About Staff Selection Commission :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts