Jet Airways Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 11th Feb 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Jet Airways Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Jet Airways Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Jet Airways India Ltd
Designation : Cabin Crew
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : HSC (10 + 2)
Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Location : Mumbai
Are Looking for Today Mumbai Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
- Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate Profile for Freshers.
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years.
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code : Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
Company Profile :
Jet Airways is an Indian airline based in Mumbai. As of February 2016, it is the second largest airline in India after IndiGo with a 21.2% passenger market share. It operates over 300 flights daily to 68 destinations worldwide from its main hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and secondary hubs at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Chennai International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport.
Incorporated in April 1992 as a limited liability company, the airline began operations as an air taxi operator in 1993. It began full-fledged operations in 1995 with international flights added in 2004. The airline went public in 2005 and in 2007, it acquired Air Sahara. It became the largest carrier in the country by 2010 before being eclipsed by IndiGo in 2012.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Latest Walkins :
Walkin Date : 11th Feb 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Venue Details :
Jet Airways India Ltd,
Kaledonia (HDIL Building),
4th Floor, Off Western Express Highway,
Sahar Road, Andheri East,
Near Andheri East Railway Station, Mumbai.
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts