ISRO Recruitment 2017 : Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Has Invited Application Form For 27 Scientist/Engineer SC Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ISRO Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 14-03-2017.More details of ISRO Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ISRO Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 27 Posts
Post Name :
1. Civil – 09
2. Electrical – 09
3. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 07
4. Architecture – 02 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech /BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/ AMIE in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go to Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 07-03-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch .
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.isro.gov.in from 22-02-2017 to 14-03-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22-02-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 15-03-2017
About ISRO :
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development”, while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of The Republic of India.
Recent Posts :
- Deloitte Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.deloitte.com
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- HAL Recruitment 2017 - www.hal-india.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Reliance Industries Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.ril.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - www.indianarmy.nic.in
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.ibm.com
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - www.rites.com
- Sony Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Amazon Web Services Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.aws.amazon.com