IRCON Recruitment 2017: Ircon International Limited (Ircon) Has Invited Application Form For Work Engineer & Site Supervisor Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for IRCON Official Notification and Apply online before or On 16-04-2017.More details of IRCON Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
IRCON Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Work Engineer
2. Site Supervisor
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Born not before 01.02.1984 for Work Engineer & 01.02.1987 for Site Supervisor
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 23500/- (Post 1), Rs. 15500/- (Post 2) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam and/or Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to UR/OBC have to pay Rs. 750/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman through Online. No fee for Candidates belonging to PWD.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ircon.org.before or on 16-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-03-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 16-04-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee : 18-04-2017
About IRCON :
Ircon International Limited (IRCON) is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under The Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.
The company is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. Ircon has completed over 300 major infrastructure projects in India and over 100 major projects across the globe in more than 21 countries.
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts