IRCON Recruitment 2017: Ircon International Limited (Ircon) Has Invited Application Form For 112 Deputy General Manager, Junior Engineer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for IRCON Official Notification and Apply online before or On 20-04-2017.More details of IRCON Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
IRCON Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 112
Post Name :
1. Deputy General Manager, Junior Engineer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech, Diploma, ME / M.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years (Deputy General Manager), 30 Years (Junior Engineer). Age Relaxation As per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 32900 – 58000/- (Deputy General Manager), Rs 10700 – 21700/- (Junior Engineer) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Test/Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.ircon.org.before or on 20-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 20-04-2017
About IRCON :
Ircon International Limited (IRCON) is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under The Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.
The company is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. Ircon has completed over 300 major infrastructure projects in India and over 100 major projects across the globe in more than 21 countries.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp