IOCL Recruitment 2017, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Has Invited Application Form For Various Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for IOCL Official Notification and attend walkin interview On 07-07-2017. More details of IOCL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Research Officer: 31 Posts
2. Research Manager: 01 Post
3. Chief Research Manage: 01 Post
Qualification : All Interested candidates should have acquired Ph.D in relevant discipline or Masters degree in relevant discipline.Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and in related/ similar subjects like Thermal/ Energy Studies/ Mechatronics etc.from a recognized University/ Institute.acquired PhD in Biotechnology/Micro-biology/Molecular Biology.
Age Limit : Candidates minimum age limit 32 – 39 years as on 06/06/2017. For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Written Test and Interview.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official websitehttp://www.iocl.com. before or on 07-07-2017.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 07-07-2017.
About IOCL :
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 crore (US$ 61 billion) and profits of Rs. 10,399 crore (US$ 1,589 million) for the year 2015-16. IndianOil is ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2016.
As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp