Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017: Intelligence Bureau (IB) Has Invited Application Form For 166 Junior Intelligence Officer posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Intelligence Bureau Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 02-05-2017.More details of Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 166 Posts
Post Name :
1. Deputy Director/Tech. – 02
2. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech. – 01
3. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech. – 02
4. Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech. – 161 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th / ITI / B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) / Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should nt exceed 56 Years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix (for Post 1), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus 5400/ Grade Pay (for Post 2,3), Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus 2400/ Grade Pay (for Post 4) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://mha.nic.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 02-05-2017.
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 02-05-2017
About Intelligence Bureau :
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
Recent Posts :
- Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2017 For Deputy Manager Posts
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2017
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- City Union Bank Limited Recruitment 2017
- SPHCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For DGM/AGM Posts
- RRDA Recruitment Notification 2017
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts